So, here I am at Pearson Airport waiting for my 13 hour (@@!#!) flight to Hong Kong then Manila and what better way to kill time than to blog, right?
Me being the professional procrastinator that I am waited until the night before my trip to start packing for a month-long vacation. I ended up pulling an all nighter, but still managed to find the time to take some photos of my bag’s guts for this post.
In my purse: (Clockwise from top-center)
- My old Canon
- Harajuku makeup bag with all my lipstick, mascara, and eyeliners
- Canon battery chargers
- iPhone charger
- Makeup brush roll
- XXI ring
- Free birthday drink from Starbucks ( they sent me two by mistake. #winner).
- Makeup bag (containing just about everything).
- Clinique De-Puffing Eye Serum
- Nivea Q10 eye roll-on serum
- One Day by David Nicholls