Confession: I’m always at the gym. Like, I’m not even kidding you — almost everyday. It’s not like I enjoy working out or anything like that. In fact, I usually dread working out, especially weight training. I’m clumsy, uncoordinated, and usually a hot mess (yes, I was that girl walking with a dried piece of napkin stuck on her cheek last week), but it’s just such a part of my daily routine that I feel really odd and uneasy if I miss more than a day or two at a time. Yeah, I think I have a bit of a problem.
Anyway, I just bought this lovely bag recently. I was getting sick and tired of lugging my dirty and old and ratty Le Pliage which has just ONE pocket which, I’m sure many of you ladies can agree with, is just INSANE. Where do I put my keys? Or my coin purse? Makeup case? Makeup BRUSH case? Toiletries bag? Where?! I searched and searched and searched for months and could find nothing. I’d actually given up but walked by this store called Lole and saw this bag hanging on the wall. Listen to this, it’s a tote AND a backpack all in one cute bag. Guys, it’s a total game changer! Will review soon. And by soon I really mean sometime this year at the rate I’m posting entries.
In my Gym Bag
- Boar Bristle hair brush (Sonia Kashuk, I think?)
- Nike Free Run 2.0 (which has been discontinued.. BOOOOOO!) on top of a drawstring bag that came with the bag
- Progryp (Sponge grips for lifting weights. Much more comfortable than gloves!)
- Workout book which contains my workout routines
- Iphone 5 with Bose earphones attached
- Desserts gum in orange popsicle or something. You know, for days when you’re falling asleep while working out
- Combination lock
- MAC Mineralized Face and Body lotion. (So. Good!)
- Jurlique Lavender Body Wash
- 365 Unscented Body Lotion
- Lush I love Juicy clarifying shampoo
- Nivea deodorant
- Some shaker for my protein shakes
What’s in yours?!